$6.25 - $8.35
Used to adjust crank chainline or ensure proper bearing preload when using 30mm spindle cranks. - Inner Diameter: 30mm - Outer Diameter: 41.5mm - Machined engineering-grade Delrin - Sold Individually
Wheels Manufacturing 2.5mm Black Aluminum Bottom Bracket Spacers are for adjusting chainline or bearing play in English (BSA) or Italian threaded bottom brackets.
Machined aluminum spacers for freehubs. Great for fine tuning freewheel and cassette placement or improving chainline. Also good for bottom bracket spacing with BSA BB cups. - Inner Diameter: 35.0mm - Outer Diameter: 40.7mm - Material: Aluminum - Finish: Polished - Bags of 10
The big chainring is an exposed circle of teeth at the front of your trike that can be damaged or inflict damage when it comes into contact with other objects. Protect your trike and everything around it with the Chainring Guard. And added benefit; it also helps keep pants legs from a dirty chain. - Chainring guard for 52T chainring - Aluminum, black anodized w/TT logo - 130mm BCD - Not compatible with x16, x20, or SL component levels
$16.99 - $26.99
• Square taper interface • Only includes left crank
$20.00 - $21.99
• Square taper interface • Only includes left crank • 175mm length
$30.00 - $34.99
- Horizontal square interface - Only includes left crank
$2.20 - $3.00
- Sunlite Cottered Pins
$40.00 - $44.49
- Steel chainring with forged alloy crank arms and chainguard - Compatible with 3/32" chains - Riveted chainring - Spindle Type: 118 SQR JIS - Bolt Pattern: Riveted - Speed: 1
- Compatible with 1/2" pedals - Forged steel - 24 TPI
$13.99 - $19.99
- Forged steel - 24 TPI
• 8-speed Road crankset • Square taper interface • Does not include BB • 1300 grams
• 6/7/8-speed MTB crankset • Square taper interface • Coated steel arms/riveted steel chainrings • Includes plastic chainguard • Does not include BB • Weight: 1465 grams
- Material: Heat-treated 4130 Chromoly - Splines: 8 - Diameter: 19mm - Length: 5.7/8" (150mm) - Spindle Bolts: 8x1mm (Included) - Compatibility: Fits Stolen OEM/MOB/SIC Mission Transit, Rant 8-S, Sunday Saker and most other 19mm, 8 spline cranks
Fits Stolen Team 22mm cranks: - Splines: 48 - Diameter: 22mm - Length: 5.5" (140mm) - Spindle bolts: 15x1mm (not included) - Also fits: Animal Akimbo, Cult Death Row 22, and other 22mm 48 spline cranks
Kick your mountain biking into gear with the performance and durability of an Alivio MT210 crankset. - High-quality anodized finish - Precise and reliable shifting
$36.99 - $45.99
Shimano Altus M311 cranksets provide durability and reliable shifting for triple chainring drivetrains. - Hyperdrive SG-X chainrings - 7/8-speed compatible - Spindle interface type: Square Taper JIS
$51.99 - $57.99
Shimano Acera FC-M361 cranksets feature sturdy construction, reliable shifting, and replaceable chainrings. - Spindle Interface type: Square Taper JIS
$115.99 - $131.99
- Series: SORA - Crank Construction: 2-piece crank construction - Bottom Bracket: BB-RS500, BB-RS500-PB - Chain Line: 43.5 - 9-speed - Four-arm BCD
$23.99 - $39.99
The Tourney TY501 crankset provides crisp, reliable shifting for your triple chainring drivetrain. - Precision indexed shifting - 8/7/6-speed compatible - 3 crank length specification available - Precise chain line control - Light and reliable shifting - Versatile performance - Wide compatibility with multiple components - Quick and precise assembly
SR Suntour's XCT is a replacement left crank arm for square or diamond taper-oriented cranks that features aluminum alloy construction.
Trail riding can be tough on your gear. The ends of your alloy cranks can take a lot of abuse as the trail rushes underneath you and your bike. Protect your cranks from any damage with Race Face crank boots - now made in a smaller version to fit most alloy MTB cranks. Made from a durable Race Face proprietary plastic blend, leave no doubt and go with the originator in crank end protection. Wrap it up and protect the tips. Compatible with: - Race Face - Turbine Cinch - Atlas Cinch - Atlas (24mm Spindle) - Turbine (24mm Spindle) - Aeffect Cinch (175mm length ONLY) - Most other popular alloy MTB cranks (except some alloy DH cranksets)
Trail riding can be tough on your gear. The ends of your carbon cranks can take a lot of abuse as the trail rushes underneath you and your bike. Protect your cranks from any damage with Race Face crank boots. Made from a durable Race Face proprietary plastic blend, leave no doubt and go with the originator in crank end protection. Wrap it up and protect the tips! Compatible with: - Race Face - Next SL Cinch (G3) - Sixc Cinch - Chester - Respond - Next/Next SL (24mm Spindle) - Sixc (24mm Spindle) - Most other popular carbon MTB cranks and assorted alloy DH cranks
Promax HF-2 BMX Cranksets are Promax’s top-of-the-line crank offering. Hollow-forged from 6061-T6 aluminum, both crank arms are hollow so they are super-stiff, yet lightweight. The crank arms spin on a beefy 24-millimeter spindle permanently fitted into the drive-side arm. - Bottom bracket sold separately - Pedal washers included - Meets or exceeds ENBMX standards - Chainline: 43mm - Q-Factor: 167mm - BCD: 104mm - Weight: 29.5 oz.
Promax SQ-1 Crank Arm sets more than cover your need for hard-to-find lengths and hard-to-miss colors. - BCD: 110mm - Weight: 25.2 oz.
$7.99 - $21.99
Secure your chainrings for your ride with Origin-8's Double/Triple Chainring Bolts. Made for double and triple chainrings, each set includes 5 male/female bolts to securely connect your chain rings to the crank. Available in black and silver, as well as aluminum or steel.
• 6061-T6 aluminum construction • Adapts 110 or 130 bcd 5-bolt chainrings to fit one-piece or three-piece single bolt cranks • Anodized finish • Made in the U.S.A.
$10.19 - $25.49
Revamp the look of your single speed cranks with some new hardware. Origin-8's Single Chainring Bolts give a high polished look to any crankset. The anodized finish comes in multiple colors to highlight your crank and makes it look as good as you do. You can also choose between steel or aluminum bolts. • Set of 5 male/female bolts • Inside measures 4mm when tightened, 7mm total height
- Triple replacement crankarms - Cold Forged alloy construction - Great for Recumbent or Junior road rider applications - Does not include BB - 130/74mm bolt-circle diameter - 145mm crank arms
Replacement crank arm pinch bolts that fit Mission cranks and many others. Includes two bolts. Product Specifications - Thread: M6 x P1.0 - Allen Key: 6mm - Includes: 2 Bolts - Weight: 0.5oz
Page 1 of 12 Next page